Today is Day Three in my series of using up Crate Paper collections to make some fantastic layouts.

See Day One with a double-page layout here.

See Day Two with a single-page layout here.

Today's layout features #OurDogZoey. Zoey is a German Shepherd-Chow mix, and she is such a character.  This layout if from 2015, but the question continues today -- she has an obsession with cheese!


The journaling says: "This girl LOVES cheese! She knows the sound of the wrapping, and she can smell it anywhere in the house. She will wait oh-so-patiently for her piece. How can you say no to this face?" 


When I found this "say cheese" (Basic Grey) sticker, I knew I had to incorporate it on this layout!


To use up some Thickers, I had to create two more "E's" out of "F's" so I can use this title. (Why are there never enough E's? One of life's important questions.) 

Do you have a photo where you could use this same title? Make a layout and pin it this weekend!

Like this layout? Pin now to make later? 

0 Comments