Yesterday was a double page layout I created by combining some Crate Paper collections.  Today is another layout I completed from this paper combination.

In 2018, My Oldest, Matt, was working a summer job at a local restaurant while on summer break from college. It became a pattern that when he would be ready to leave for work, he would come to say good-bye to Zoey, our German Shepherd-Chow mix. The result was this embrace, where Zoey would tuck her head and let Matt love on her for a couple minutes.


I was glad that I could grab my phone quickly and get a photo of it!


This layout combined elements from all three of the Crate Paper collections I'm trying to use up: 


To use up collections, keep in mind that by combining papers from the same company, there are always similar patterns, colors, and designs that will easily mesh together for a complete look.  

#OurdogZoey is hanging out with me in the office today. 


She is such good company! (She just got her grooming - finally - this past week!) 


What paper collections do you need to use up or recycle?
Do you have a special photo that you can tell a story through a layout? 

Like this layout? Pin now to make later!

0 Comments