Last week I gave several examples of combining three Crate Paper collections to get some layouts finished.

Today is the same technique with some old, old My Mind's Eye papers. One more try, and then it was to the recycle bin.

This layout uses a combination of MME's "Limetwist" (2011) "Cut & Paste Flair" and Cut & Paste Charm" (2013) and a couple of unknowns. 

I told you they were old!

While going through old photos to see what would be good for large layouts, I came across these two photos. The coffee photo was posted on Instagram, and the quote was on Instagram. I did a screenshot of the quote and simply printed it as a photo.


The die-cut is a stamp and die set from Stampin' Up, called "Coffee Cafe," retired in 2019. I knew it would be the perfect embellishment for this page. 


When have you used stamps, dies, or something from Instagram for a layout? Try it this week! 

Like this layout? Pin now to make later!

0 Comments