Stampin' Up has released a digital stamp set to raise money toward COVID19 needs across the country.  I purchased my set and have been making some light-hearted cards this last week to send to friends.

This was a good time to use up scraps from other designer series paper sets and leftovers from past Paper Pumpkin kits. Here is a sample of some I've made:



INSIDE: Sending love ... (and if I could, toilet paper)

INSIDE: My hands miss feeling moisturized & my heart misses you.


Use this link above for more information on the Stampin' Up special release digital stamp set or click here to purchase.*

Like these cards? Pin now to make later. 

Neither I nor any demonstrator gets credit or compensation from this stamp set. 100% go to the Stampin' Up Making a Difference campaign. 

0 Comments