In the Paper Pumpkin March card kit, there was a bonus stamp set with additional images that could be used on the card kit, or for making other lovely cards.

March 2020 No Matter The Weather Paper Pumpkin Kit Video ...

This month, I assembled the cards as the kit directions, but I had a blast with the kit stamp set and the bonus stamp set to create these cards:


For this first card, I made a rainy day card, fussy-cutting the rabbit and boots, and adding them to the card with Dimensionals.* 


The rabbits were colored by sponging ink instead of coloring. I added some sunshine to this card.  


I did the same with this card, along with fussy-cutting the boots and adding to the card with Dimensionals. I sponged blue ink among the clouds before adding the cut-out images. 


Time for some vertical cards. The sponging of the blue for the sky in the background makes a pretty, softening effect to the card.


And for this last card, I kept it simple once again, stamping the boots on the cardstock instead of fussy-cutting them as the previous cards. 

Like these cards? Pin now to make later! 

*Dimensionals are foam adhesive "pop-dots" that are available from my Stampin' Up store. 

0 Comments