With a free day before our schedule turns into fall-crazy, I spent some time completing some online challenges.

This layout is for a challenge at "Lasting Memories" Layout Challenges.  I have not participated in their challenges before but decided to give this one a go because it was not a sketch challenge, but a color challenge.  Those are my favorite.

This was the inspiration photo:


Aren't these colors lover-ly??  Here is my take:


This sunset photo was taken in my backyard. I love it when God shows off, don't you?  
We are fortunate to have undeveloped green space behind us, and with my garden 
coming in nicely, it was a lovely view.  


To complete this challenge, I pulled out some Dear Lizzy paper from "Documentary." 
The dimensional embellishments and tag are also Dear Lizzy products with die cuts 
from Pebbles and one lone button from Fancy Pants.   


A complete list of supplies will be over in my gallery at Scrapbook.com.  
Hope you will also stop by to give me a "thumbs up"!


0 Comments