Happy Saturday!

This layout will probably have you craving ice cream.  If you're from Texas, then go right ahead and indulge in your favorite flavor of Blue Bell while you read this post.

I'm a mint chocolate chip gal myself.

This stop at the Blue Bell Creamery in Brenham was the last adventure on our way home from Galveston.  We took the tour of the facility, but for the Youngest, the best part was having a treat at their ice cream parlor.

Of course.

This is another clean and classic layout with two sizes of photos and is the last double page in the vacation album.

The next and last video in this series will be an album share.  I will share all the other pages in my album and give you some tips and ideas for including memorabilia and creating a cohesive theme for your project.

Watch the video to see how easy it was to put this layout together. (Although I say it's the 2nd video of this series, it's really the fourth.  I'm going to blame bad memory on my perimenopause brain.)

Sorry, TMI.  But - truth.


Get those photos in your album!

0 Comments