This past week, I played in my scrapbook paper to bring about some mojo.  Do you do that too?  Nothing works better for deciding what layout I want to work on next than to discover paper I forgot I had.  During my playtime, I discovered was some fun, bright, summer papers that I originally purchased to scrap our Galveston vacation photos.

That trip was 4 years ago.

It's time to get those photos in an album I would think.

So I grabbed those papers, some embellishments, an empty album I also found and spent my free time for a week to finish the album.

Seven double-page spreads and 6 single pages later, I'm finished.  

Once I decide on a project, I can become a little obsessed. (Or so my Hubs sweetly reminded me. Ahem.) 

Not every Galveston vacation photo is in this album, but the photos which tell this vacation story in the best way are included. ("Because Hubs, scrapping ALL the photos would be obsessive.")

Watch the first in a short series of videos that show the kit that I put together, plus the title page that I completed for the album.  There is a challenge included in the video for you as well!


A list of brand name products used at my Scrapbook.com gallery.

Thanks for watching, and be sure to post your vacation layout or summer paper kit link in the comment section of this video so others can see your work and get ideas too!  (There is no deadline for posting your link - we will keep it open indefinitely.)

Now go forth --  and play in your paper!

0 Comments