If you like being a part of an exclusive club, then you need to get the new Thoughtful Branches Bundle with stamp set and matching Thinlit dies right now from Stampin' Up.

It's exclusive and only available until August 31, 2016 or while supplies last.

I will certainly excuse you while you go order it right now.  

But come back for a tutorial.

I'll wait.

Now that you've ordered your bundle, I'll show you some of the many ways you can use it! Check out the clean and simple Fall card made with just two stamps from the set: 


Cute, huh?  And if you are a beginning cardmaker, this will be a breeze. 
Inks I used for leaves on this card were Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, and Delightful Dijon. (I used Early Expresso for the sentiment.) You could also substitute Pumpkin Pie for the Tangerine Tango, and Crushed Curry for the Delightful Dijon.  Or only use three colors instead of four.
Your choice. 

For a step by step tutorial on this card, watch the quick video below.  I used a different card stock base for the tutorial, 'cause I'm just rebellious that way.
I apologize for the lighting -- not the best -- but when you are excited about a stamp set, you want to film at any hour of the day.  Or night. 




Now go forth and be your own creative self!

0 Comments