With the new Stampin' Up "Pop of Pink" Designer Series paper featuring gold touches,  I had to try it out on a scrapbook layout!

This layout features photos of my new craft room we completed this Spring. There is "nothing better" than having a private space to spread out! (I now have a door to close clutter away from the rest of the house!)

Here is today's video that shows the products I chose to complete the layout, and the process. Scroll down to get a free layout sketch of my layout that you can use for yourself!

You'll see in the video that it was hard to decide: Pink? No Pink?  I'm happy with my final choice of a black, white, and gold combination.  One of the banners has a little pink. Just because.



Another look at the final layout:

  

And now, here is your free sketch if you want to replicate the layout:


If you cannot print right now, Pin It for later!



0 Comments