Monday, March 7, 2016

Oldies But Goodies, Part 1

It appears that I have a paper problem. I love every Stampin’ Up Designer Series Papers that are released! Even when items retire and there are remnants left in my supplies, I cannot throw the paper away!

As a result of this DSP disorder, I recently spent some time getting this paper together and making an effort to create some cards for my stash.

From the Stampin’ Up 2014-2015 catalog, this "Moonlight" Designer Series Paper had neutral colors that worked for any type of card:

Stamp set: "Age Awareness" from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog

Stamp set: "Sweet Laughter" from the 2015 Occasions Catalog

Have any of these retired supplies?  Get them out, dust them off and have some fun with it! 

Next time, more fresh creations from the 2015 Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs.




0 comments: