In our neighborhood, we have had a little bit of competition for the last three years.  Our Annual Holiday Light Contest brings out the creative gene in many of the neighbors, and as our community grows, so does the number of participants. It's fun to drive around our own neighborhood to look at light displays in addition to the many other light events around our Texas Hill Country.

This year we did a quick road trip to see the spectacular lights in Johnson City, which is part of the Texas Hill Country Regional Light Trail. The courthouse in the town square and the Pedernales Electric Co-op headquarters were glowing as a result of thousands of strands of lights.



Even with my new iPhone, these photos certainly don't do justice to these lovely illuminations.


To get these memories in the scrapbook, I once again used my Stampin' Up Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, (#138450) the Jolly Christmas stamp set (#139876), Old Olive cardstock, and a sheet of old Bazzill cardstock from my stash for the background. 


My Canon Selphy has been so helpful with printing photos quickly from my iPhone, using the Canon Selphy app!  I can edit and print and finish pages without having to fire up the dinosaur laptop.  

It's not too late to record your holiday memories.  

You can still purchase holiday items at my Stampin' Up store. (While supplies last!)
While you are there, shop the 

BIG Year End Sale for Clearance, Closeout and Retiring Holiday Items!

0 Comments