One thing about having to be at home more during COVID_19 is that there is much more time for projects. On social media, everyone is posting their projects: reorganizing closets, finishing up household repairs, and crafting!

These last couple of months have given me time to finally get caught up on my pocket scrapbooking. My youngest son’s school scrapbook is also up-to-date, which is something that has been on my to-do list for a long time.

Just like many who are purging their closets and sending things to Goodwill, I went through and got rid of A LOT of scrapbook paper that I will never get around to using.  This year I had planned a couple of scrapbook retreats for young girls, but since that won’t happen in the near future, the next best thing was to share what I have to those in my neighborhood who wanted it. (Much better than sending it to recycling!)

What have you been doing with your paper crafting lately? 

0 Comments