Maybe it's a sign of my aging, but I love to watch the Texas birds that come to visit us!

These are photos that I took in 2012 when I discovered that a hummingbird had created a nest in our front yard tree. The nest was so tiny and sweet -- and the only time I have seen a hummingbird at rest. (I would have loved to see how tiny the eggs were!)

Moving our hummingbird feeder to that same front yard tree may have been a reason why this little friend created her nest in the same area. 

This layout was created from this sketch from Pagemaps.com:


This page was another "use up scraps," plus old cardstock (Bazzill) chipboard images (from Crate Paper), ribbon, twine, and buttons. There isn't any journaling, because the photos tell the complete story. 

In your family storytelling, why not tell add a page
about the nature found around your home? 

0 Comments