This week I have been sharing a variety of layouts using a combination of these collections from Crate Paper:


Today I will share two final layouts using these papers.


This layout mostly uses papers and ephemera from the Crate Paper "Portrait" kit. Although I normally wouldn't use flowery paper for a layout with My Youngest in the photos, our day trip was for wildflower and tree identification.



The final layout is this goofy layout of #OurDogZoey and myself, practicing selfies: 


I got so tickled as I tried to take these photos because of the look on Zoey's face. I decided to make the main photo in black and white to make it stand out from the rest.


Do you have some crazy selfies that you can scrap? Get them printed and scrapped this weekend!

Like these layouts? Pin now to make later!

0 Comments