During this Shelter-at-Home time, I have been making cards with my Occasions Catalog purchases and looking forward to the NEW Annual Catalog coming out at the beginning of June!

One of my favorite stamp bundles in the Occasions Catalog is the Timeless Tulips Bundle (153792). It's a lovely set with the convenience of a punch for the tulips. 

I was happy to see that these tulips are going to be in the new Annual Catalog, but thediscounted bundle deal goes away soon!  To see this bundle and more in the Occasions Catalog, visit my website. 

For these cards, I tried a variety of inks to see the different effects.With some card bases (not Stampin' Up) that had been in my stash way too long, I made this stack of cards to keep on hand:

With Calypso Coral ink

Flirty Flamino ink

Grapefruit Grove ink

Highland Heather ink

One final card using some retired designer series paper. I love the ombre effect! 

Lovely Lipstick ink

To check out this stamp bundle and many other bundles that in the Occasions catalog, visit my website before June 30! 

Like these cards? Pin now to make later! 

0 Comments