Behold the next layout for the Galveston vacation album.

It's a double-page spread -- fairly simple -- but the storyboard process (using the strips of small photos) with minimal embellishments and a large title make it album worthy.

I did go buy that Craft Smith paper pad you see in the video  -- even though I originally said that I would only use cardstock from my stash. I just didn't have two sheets of each color to make nice two page layouts.

Don't judge.  You've been there.

Who doesn't want an excuse to go to Michael's anyway?

Because, sale.  70% off.  Worth it.

Watch my quick video below that shows the process.  I continue to be your tour guide by telling you more Galveston.  Anything to entice you to come to Texas.



All the supplies are listed on my gallery on Scrapbook.com.


0 Comments