Friday, January 1, 2016
And Happy New Year!
Can it already be 2016?
If you are off work today, I hope you are able to get plenty of crafty time just for yourself. That's my plan!
As promised, here are the last two of my Holiday pages using the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, along with a tutorial! For a list of supplies as well as a special Sale announcement, check out the end of this post!
For my Christmas Morning Pancake Breakfast page, the Festive Flower Builder Punch created the poinsettias which were embellished with the Reason for the Season stamp set. Also added were a Reindeer Paper Clip (so cute!) and tag made with the Note Tag Punch.
1. Using Cherry Cobbler cardstock, punch 6 medium petals and 3 of the small petal pairs Festive Flower Builder Punch.
2. Stamp each petal with the leaf vein stamps from the Reason for the Season set with Cherry Cobbler ink.
3. To start the flower, punch a 1" circle from scrap cardstock and add adhesive to one side.
4. With the circle adhesive side up, place the medium petals on the circle with points meeting in the middle.
5. Overlap the three small petal pairs to make another six sided flower. Using a Paper Piercing Tool, make a hole in the center of the petals to insert a brad.
6. Add Stampin' Dimensionals between the two flower layers for a more realistic effect.
7. Use Fast Fuse Adhesive to adhere the poinsettia on the page.
My last page was a "December Daily" but only six photos on one page instead of a mini album!
The Festival of Trees set was used to create some additional dimension on the page. The trees were stamped from Old Olive ink, stamped with the Tree punch and then layered on Old Olive cardstock, trimmed and added with Dimensionals.
You can still purchase holiday items at my Stampin' Up store using the links below. (While supplies last!)
While you are there, shop the
for Clearance, Closeout and Retiring Holiday Items!
Wanna know what the fuss is all about? Paper Pumpkin is the new rage for papercrafters: a monthly kit with all the supplies you need to sp...
scrapbook layouts Stampin' Up cardmaking cards you tube Canon Selphy stamp sets Designer Series Paper challenges scrapbook paper kits Pinterest scrapbook sketches tutorial Thinlits double page layouts vacation layouts Sale dies Framelits blog challenges card sketches scraplifts sketch challenges step by step titles #wcmd2016 Affectionately Yours In-Color Collection Paper Pumpkin Retiring Products Thoughtful Branches Winter World Cardmaking Day 2016 birthday layouts butterflies product showcase techniques BOGO Bonus Days CardMaker magazine Cricut Dear Lizzy Fall Stampin’Up card kits color challenges freebie heritage layouts punches vintage photos
© Angie Vallejo. Powered by Blogger.